Saturday, January 06, 2007

Tara Reid Forgot to Iron Something


I don't want to brag, but my grandma would look more respectable exposing her midriff in a half top.

Now we all know the truth. Tara Reid's mom was really a Shar-Pei .



This mother/daughter portrait was taken a few hours before Tara's bitch of a mom was spayed.

This is good to know because anyone who is dating Ms. Reid can ask her the important questions like: Have you had all your shots? Have you been de-wormed? & Where's your flea collar?


The picture below seems to be begging for captioning.



Tara Reid is reenacting a scene from Jodie Foster's film, Nell.

"Look at me! I can make a shadow puppet bunny thingy!"

"Tara, what's your I.Q.?"

"Tara, how do you rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10?"

"Tara, how big is your brain?"

"Tara, what are your chances of ever winning an Academy Award?"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home