Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Juice No Longer Loose



O.J. Simpson was arrested for using a firearm to illegally confiscate his own sports memorabilia.

This charge could carry a lengthy jail sentence if convicted.

If I were to play Devil's Advocate ( aka- a defense lawyer ) I would blame Mr. Simpson's aggression on all the concussions he received during his football career. I wouldn't hesitate to use the Chris Benoit circumstances as Exhibit 'A' to help prove my ground breaking case either.

Simpson would, once again, walk away a free man...but I wouldn't be done with him yet.

I'd then, as O.J.'s imaginary attorney, proceed in bringing up a multi billion dollar Class Action suit against the National Football League for all former NFL players' pain and suffering that have been derived from participating in this physically debilitating profession.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home