Saturday, September 12, 2009

Barack Obama CAPTIONED!

"What's this contraption? Is it Stevie Wonder's walking stick?"

"I may have lost the part of Star Wars' Mace Windu, but I still got to keep THIS!"

"Say hello to my new tool for Middle East peace negotiating."

"I shall employ THIS to make cuts in our budget deficit."

"In high school I played D'Artagnan, the dark chocolate Musketeer."



"Back in my fencing days, they used to call me Obama Wan Kanobe."

"My health care reform will require all doctors to use THIS instead of scalpels."

"Want a piece of me now, Senator Joe Wilson?"

"Quickly, everyone behind me! Secretary of State Hillary Clinton approaches."

"...and that's how I slayed Jabba Da Hut, also known as Rush Limbaugh."

UFC 115: Barack Obama vs. Osama Bin Laden. Only on pay per view!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home