Saturday, June 06, 2009

Sleep Number Misrepresentation



I just saw a Sleep Number ad featuring Lindsay Wagner, of TV's Bionic Woman fame. Let me just say that that is the absolute wrong celebrity to bring attention to your bedroom accessory product. Now, I'm not a marketer by any stretch of the imagination, but I'd like to think that I know, as an average consumer, what will hold my attention when it comes to advertising...and an old lady filmed with a blurry, ultra high contrast lens isn't one of them.


Who the powers that be should have gone after was either Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan. Those two sluts have extensive experience when it comes to mattresses. If Lindsay endorses a bed company, I'm going to have little choice but to listen. If Paris promotes a bed due to the fact that it can withstand her being simultaneously gang banged by the entire NFL, I'm going to wholeheartedly believe her and buy a bed from Sleep Number. Hopefully not the one Ms. Hilton conducted her research on, of course. That particular mattress will have to be properly disposed of by agents working for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.


"You see this blond hair? It's bionic."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home