Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I've Seen RED BELT


"A ginger is always in constant danger."

It's about a Jujitsu instructor who is barely scraping by financially, and is forced to enter a mixed martial arts tournament to pay off his debts. The actor who portrayed the lead character of Mike Terry did it wonderfully.

I went in thinking it was going to be an action movie, but it's much more dramatic than I imagined it would be. There was a profound moral to the story that I took away from watching this movie. And that message was: There should be no price for compromising your integrity. Even though I liked this film, I don't think it will be the majority of the audience's cup of tea. Although, I do believe this flick would be worth taking a chance on during a two-for-one rental special at your video store.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home