Sunday, November 18, 2007

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show



I can't tell what this model is doing. Is she trying to blow a kiss to the audience, or using her tongue to dislodge the peanut butter stuck to the roof of her mouth?



This skinny model is so hungry, she's thinking Arby's.




The show ended with Heidi Klum and Seal performing a duet together. I can still hear them singing:

"
Ebony and ivory, live together in perfect harmony, side by side on my piano keyboard, oh lord, why dont we?"

The musical sound of Heidi's voice was like that of cats being thrown against very tall chalkboards.



I thought that the above model was extremely cute and attractive, until I realized that it was really Mario Lopez dressed as a drag queen.



...must banish...these impure...carnal thoughts.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home